10 Beautiful Quotes That Will Make You Want to Travel

I had a phone date yesterday with my friend Megan who is the writer behind the amazing travel blog Bohemian Trails. We were talking about trips she was taking and ones that I was planning this year, and her energy about traveling got me really excited about exploring the world. Megan's been basically everywhere (she's a very lucky girl!), but I've only just begun.

Our convo inspired me to create this blog post. I found these gorgeous travel inspiration quotes designed by others, and since they--along with Megan--inspire me to be more adventurous, I figured maybe you would get as much enjoyment out of them as I do. Who knows... maybe they'll even inspire you to come visit me (hint hint!)

via Indulgy

via Earmark Social
via Etsy



via air2go
via Move Nourish Believe
via Cruise Planners
via The Fresh Exchange
via Etsy
via Etsy
via Pinterest
Where do you want to go that you haven't already? And more importantly, what are you waiting for?!

Want to be notified each day a new post goes live? Click here to subscribe to Across The Ponderings!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I want to a) come visit and b) schedule a phone date soon please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to all of the above! I'll email u to set up a phone date! xoxoxo

      Delete