25 Actually Good Movies That Are Streaming on Netflix Right Now

Gif via Giphy
Since we've been living in England, Christopher and I have survived solely on the Internet for entertainment, mainly Netflix. Since we don't have a TV in our apartment, we watch everything on a laptop. Needless to say, I feel like I've become quite an expert at what to watch on Netflix.

We're currently binge watching Friday Night Lights, and I may have to watch every episode of Friends again since it was just announced it's coming to Netflix. But, there are also great movies on there, contrary to the reputation the site has for its streaming movies.

So, I put together a list of recommendations for movies you might like, and in turn, I'd love to get your recommendation for something I might have missed (win, win!)

Movies That Make You Laugh
The Guilt Trip
Girl Most Likely
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Coming to America
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Movies That Make You Cry
Titanic
My Girl
Steel Magnolias
Life Is Beautiful
Romeo & Juliet (2013)

Movies That Have Adventure
Pulp Fiction
The Blair Witch Project
Pirates of the Caribbean
Jumanji
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2

Movies That Make You Think
My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
Timer
Blackfish
Best of TEDx
New York, I Love You

Movies You Want to Watch Over and Over
Clueless
Love Actually
Mean Girls
13 Going on 30
Dirty Dancing

So, anything else to add to this list? The England winter is coming, and I have a feeling we're going to need a lot more options!

No comments:

Post a Comment